Today is Saturday, Dec. 31. Cannot believe the year has gone by so quickly. This year I want to do the following things:
1. reading/talking/praying about God
2. spend more time listening to my sweet children
3. play games with my children
4. exercise with my children
5. read with my children
Not too much...
But I seem to get so caught up in life...the house getting cleaned, the dishes being done, dinner being cooked, diapers being changed, going to dance, going to the grocery store, etc. Life...ugh.
The most important things are right in front of my eyes. Sarah, Abram and Luke. It doesn't matter what the house looks like, it doesn't matter if we are late, it doesn't matter if we don't go to bed right on time...it just matters that every single day my children KNOW with their whole hearts that I am in LOVE with them. When they go to bed at night...when they open their eyes in the morning...I want them to know how much I love them and how I do not know what made me happy before they were born.
SO...the things that are important are my focus this year.
Much love,
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment