Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tonight I am up late thinking about what a wonderful blessing it is to be a momma.  I don't want to paint a picture of perfection by any means.  I am tired.  I am cranky at times.  I get impatient.  I even want to be alone every once in awhile.  But overall...I have never in my life been happier.  I look at the three of you and I just melt.  I am amazed that God has given me such wonderful gifts.
Luke-you are the sweetest little baby.  You are so easy.  You walk around.  You like to dance.  You don't like to eat that much, but you like to drink...chocolate milk...and only from one cup!  You have one cup that you like.  If I try to give you a drink in another cup you refuse to drink it!  So funny.  You are also so tough.  You fall, get hit, bump your head, etc.  You may cry for a minute, but then it is quickly over and you are on your way back to playing.  You love oreo cookies!  I need to take a picture of you after you have eaten one.  You love your brother and sister.  They have taught you to make a "mad face."  You put your fists up in the air, you shake and clench your teeth and shake your head.  So funny!
Abram-you have been quite a handful lately.  Wow.  Not sure if it is the full moon or lack of sleep or a little bit of both.  You don't want to sleep alone.  You are on "daddy's team."  You don't love me.  And anytime I ask you a question your answer is, "Never."  BUT...this is the funniest part.  You are so fake about it all.  :)  You are bad and tough...then you come to me and cuddle.  You run into my arms and hug me for so long.  You don't want to go to preschool because you want to be with me.  You run like the wind when you hear me pick up my keys.  You want to go with me wherever I go.  You want to sleep beside of me.  Then you get up at 6am because I am not there.  Yet another reason that the phrase "actions speak louder than words" is one of my favorites.
Sarah-my sweet girl.  I love you so much.  You are really growing up so quickly.  I am not sure when it all happened.  It seems like just yesterday you were crying all night and making me bounce you to sleep.  :)  You are in second grade and you LOVE your teacher.  You are super smart...great student.  I never have to help you with your homework.  You are so responsible.  You come home and rest awhile then you get it all done.  You are also good at everything you try to do.  It doesn't seem fair to people like me!  :)  You are an awesome dancer, cheerleader, soccer player, and football player.  Yes.  I said football player.  You went to a Punt, Pass and Kick contest at a local community college recently.  I was really surprised when you came home with second place!!  I have never seen you punt, pass or kick a football.  But you did it.  You were amazing!
I love you all very much.  More than chocolate!
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment