Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011

This is hopefully the first of many nights that I will write to my babies.  I have had every intention of doing this sooner, but life has been happening way too fast.  Tonight, I have decided to slow it down for a minute. 
I wish the first post could be about something grand and wonderful.  Instead, it starts with a feeling of guilt.  I definitely could not have won "Mother of the Year" award tonight.  I was grumpy and short tempered.  I was not patient.  I guess we all have our days. 
All three of you are asleep.  It is late.  I am constantly amazed at how easily you forgive.  Sarah, Abram and even Luke...all three...still wanted to cuddle with me.  Still wanted to smile at me.  Still wanted me to hold them.  The love you have in your hearts makes me so proud. 
I am going to sign off for tonight.  Let me leave you all with our family's favorite expression:
"No matter what you do, or what you say...I am going to love you anyway." 
Love,
Momma
This has nothing to do with my post, but it is a cute, recent picture.  Abram with Tara and Jenny at Tara's Sweet Sixteen party.  Abram was a bit shy with the two cutie pies! 



And this is Sarah teaching the big kids "her moves!"  



And finally, Luke dancing with Kathryn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment